Heel Zeel Comp N 50 tabs
Heel Zeel Comp N - 50 tablets
May give temporary relief of mild to moderate arthritic pain, osteoarthritis and joint stiffness.
Zeel comp. N is a homeopathic medicinal product used within the homeopathic tradition for the symptomatic relief of rheumatic pain and joint stiffness.
Here is a link to an article on PubMed titled "The homeopathic antiarthritic preparation Zeel comp. N: a review of molecular and clinical data."
A trial involving 592 patients** shows that Zeel® comp. (tablets) is as effective as the COX-2 inhibitors celecoxib (Celebrex® ) and rofecoxib (Vioxx® ) in the treatment of mild to moderate osteoarthritis of the knee.
**Birnesser H, Klein P, Weiser M.Treating osteoarthritis of the knee: A modern homeopathic medication works as well as Cox-2 inhibitors. Der Allgemeinarzt 2003;25(4):261-4.
- Clinically and scientifically proven efficacy, proven effective in long-term treatments.
- Worldwide therapeutic use for over 20 years.
- No known interactions with other prescription or natural medications
- Very well tolerated (no known renal, gastric, central nervous system or cardiovascular side effects).
- Safer than conventional medicine
- Suitable for patients of all ages.
- Alleviates pain
- Alternative to NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as diclofenac and COX-2 inhibitors (Vioxx and Celebrex) in mild to moderate cases.
1 tablet contains: Rhus toxicodendron D2 1.0 mg; Arnica montana D2 0.5 mg; Dulcamara D2 0.3 mg; Sanguinaria canadensis D4 0.45 mg; Sulfur D6 0.75 mg.
Non-medicinal ingredients: magnesium stearate, lactose monohydrate.
For oral use the usual dosage is:
Adults, and children from 12 years: 1 tablet 3 times daily If needed, 1 tablet can be taken every thirty minutes to every hour, up to 12 times for the first 24 hours. Then continue with the standard dose.
Method/How to take; Dissolve the tablet in your mouth at least 30 minutes before meals.
Warning You must consult a doctor if your joint pain is accompanied by swelling of the joint, redness or fever.
Taking other medicines Zeel comp. N is not reported to affect any other medicines. However, please tell your doctor or pharmacist before starting to take this product if you are using or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding This product should not be used in pregnancy or breast feeding unless advised by your doctor. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine.