Adrenal Fatigue: The 21st Century Stress Syndrome™ Written by Dr. James L. Wilson. Smart Publications, 2001. Find out how stress affects your health and what you can do to recover and protect yourself.
- Tired for no reason?
- Having trouble getting up in the morning?
- Depending on coffee or energy drinks to keep you going?
- Feeling run down and stressed?
- Dragging yourself through each day?
- Craving salty or sweet snacks?
- Struggling to keep up with life’s daily demands?
- Unable to bounce back from stress or illness?
- Not having fun anymore?
- Experiencing decreased sex drive?
- Simply too tired to enjoy life?
If you answered yes to any of these problems, you need this book!
Adrenal Fatigue: The 21st Century Stress Syndrome explains not only how stress affects your health but what you can do to help yourself in a way that is entertaining, easy to follow and very helpful. It contains a comprehensive questionnaire and simple self-tests to determine if you have adrenal fatigue and how severe it is. Dozens of cartoons, illustrations, charts and fascinating case histories from Dr. Wilson’s files make this book hard to put down. From beginning to end it will take you step-by-step through everything you need to know to reclaim your life from the negative health effects of stress.