Luffeel® Tablets for hayfever relief, 250 Tablets
The number of people with allergies has grown dramatically in recent years.
Unsatisfactory results with conventional treatments are widespread – increasing numbers of allergy sufferers are therefore eager to try alternative options like homeopathy.
Luffa Comp® nasal spray and Luffeel® tablets combine the therapeutic effects of natural botanical substances with mineral ingredients.
Luffeel® has been proven to effectively relieve typical allergic
nasal and ocular symptoms such as runny nose, sneezing
and itchy eyes.
When there is a history of seasonal allergies, the effectiveness
of Luffa Comp® nasal spray may be enhanced by starting treatment
with Luffeel® tablets prior to the onset of symptoms. Thus,
Luffeel® can be taken both in prevention and treatment.
Benefits of Luffeel®
- Suitable for the entire family including children and pregnant or nursing women
- No known side effects (such as drowsiness) or contraindications* for cardiac or hypertensive patients
- Scientifically demonstrated safety and effectiveness
- Provides the choice of either nasal or oral dosage form;the nasal spray locally modulates or promotes regulationof inflammation of the mucous membranes through its decongestant and desensitizing properties while the tablets systematically relieve allergic rhinitis
- May be used at the onset of symptoms or even in prevention
- Sold on the international market for over 10 years
- May be combined to other natural or conventional medications and is adequate for long-term treatments
1 tablet contains: medicinal ingredients: Aralia racemosa D1, Arsenicum iodatum D8, Lobelia inflata D6, Luffa operculata D12 25 mg each. Non-medicinal ingredients:
lactose, magnesium stearate.
this preparation includes an iodine-containing ingredient. In cases of thyroid disorders, use only with the advice of a health care professional.
Package sizes: packs containing 250 tablets.