Miessence Complete Protein Powder
Finding a high quality protein powder that doesn't have highly refined ingredients and unwanted artificial additives is not easy, so its great that the team at Miessence have put time into developing a product that ticks all the boxes.
ALL OF OUR MIESSENCE PRODUCTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH OUR DEDICATED MIESSENCE AFFILIATE WEBSITE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GETTING THE FRESHEST PRODUCTS AT THE BEST PRICES IN THE QUICKEST POSSIBLE TIME.
You will be redirected by clicking on the link below:
MIESSENCE COMPLETE PROTEIN POWDER
Miessence Complete Protein powder is an easily digestible, extremely high protein, low carbohydrate, optimally balanced amino acid profile, superfood. Just one 25 gram serving provides almost 2/3 of the daily Essential Amino Acid requirement for a 70kg person!
- Certified Organic
- Sprouted and Bio-fermented
- Highly digestible
- Complete amino acid profile from complementary sources of grain, legume and seed, making up for the deficiencies of the limiting amino-acid from each source.
- Hypo-allergenic and suitable for people with intolerances to soy, dairy, wheat and eggs.
- Suitable for elite athletes & body builders, weight loss dieters, breast-feeding mothers, children, and the elderly.
- Natural sweet and nutty taste, easily dissolvable, suitable for sweet and savoury foods.
NO gluten / wheat / egg / soy / dairy / whey protein
NO artificial flavours / sweeteners / preservatives
The optimal amino acid profile has been achieved by combining Certified Organic Pea Protein, Certified Organic Brown Rice Protein and Certified Organic Sacha Inci Protein.
Serving Per Package:
Add 25g into a shaker jar or blender with 250ml of cold water. Shake vigorously until smooth and frothy. One 25g serving of Complete Protein Powder provides 19.7g of complete protein and 2/3 of the daily Essential Amino Acid requirement for a 70kg person!
Essential Protein Powder Blends well with water, juice, any milk of choice (we don't recommend soy, but that's another story) and yoghurt, or it can be added to your smoothie. It can also be mixed into your homemade energy bars, balls, muffins, pancakes, desserts, and baked goods and stirred into hot cereals after cooking. While you can add this powder to a variety of recipes, raw food enthusiasts will want to avoid cooking or heating it in order to preserve its nutritional value.