QuantumRX Zn+ is a concentrated liquid dietary supplement that provides Zinc, a trace element, in ionic form – a form thought to be more readily absorbed by the body.
Zinc (Zn) is an essential trace mineral, it is almost as abundant as iron in our body. Zn has only been recognised since 1974 by the National Academies' of Science. The typical intake of Zn in Western diets hovers around 10 mg, one-third less than the recommended dietary intake.
Zinc is an essential element that may support normal growth and development, reproduction, immunity, vision, digestion, detoxification, metabolism, and hair, skin and nail health.
Zinc has a variety of functions in the body.
- Nearly every enzyme reaction in the brain involves zinc.
- It is a component of at least 25 enzymes involved in digestion and metabolism, including carbohydrate digestion and phosphorous metabolism.
- Zinc is essential for general growth and proper development of the reproductive organs and prostate gland function.
- It may also control the activity of oil glands within the skin.
- Zinc aids in the synthesis of protein and collagen formation, promotes a healthy immune system.
- Zinc is also a component of insulin and many vital enzymes.
- It also will fight and prevent against the formation of free radicals.
- Zinc also increases the absorption of vitamin A.
QuantumRX Zn+ also contains concentrated ionic minerals, naturally sourced from The Dead Sea in Jordan, providing up to 72 trace elements that may be missing from the diet.
60ml - 1ml delivers 15mg
Zinc (Chloride) 15mg, Magnesium 20mg, Chloride 85mg, Boron 0,01mg.
Purified water, Concentrate minerals from the Dead Sea (DSM), Zinc chloride, Citric acid, Potassium Benzoate, < 0.1%. Vegetarian formula.
Serving Size 1 ml (1/5 teaspoon). The Recommended Daily Allowance for Zinc is 15mg.
Always keep the cap tightly closed. Store the container in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.