Designs for Health - AU Liposomal Glutathione 50ml
Present in relatively high concentrations in many tissues, optimal levels of glutathione are essential for many functions in the body including reducing oxidative stress, maintaining redox balance, enhancing metabolic detoxification processes, as well as enhancing hepatic conversion and immune system functionality. Many factors influence the body’s need for glutathione including weight gain, stress, ageing, increased exposure to medications, environmental toxin exposure (e.g. heavy metals, solvents, pesticides, alcohol), smoking, poor nutrition and ultraviolet radiation.
- Provides 250 mg of Reduced Glutathione per 3 ml serving
- DFH Innovative Proprietary Liposomal delivery system
- Antioxidant: reduces free radicals formed in the body
- Supports healthy liver function
- Maintains healthy immune system function
- Quality tested for optimal Zeta Potential
- Orange peppermint flavour for easy compliance
- Vegan Friendly
Almost 25% of the body’s total glutathione is concentrated in the liver, emphasising the importance of optimal glutathione levels for healthy liver function. Glutathione supports liver function by acting as a key substrate of the hepatic phase 2 glutathione-S-transferase enzymatic pathway that conjugates exogenous toxins and xenobiotics (e.g. medications, pesticides, alcohol), and as part of glutathione peroxidase that neutralises hydrogen peroxide free radicals and lipid oxidative damage.
Directions to use:-
Adults: 3ml (6 pumps) in the mouth once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Hold in the mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing
- No Added: Gluten, Dairy, Soy, Nuts, Sesame, Egg.
- Free From: Sulfites, Benzoates, Sorbates.
- Vegan Friendly