BioGaia® Protectis chewable tablets
Evidence-Based Probiotic Strain
BioGaia® Protectis contains the clinically trialled strain, Lactobacillus reuteri DSM 17938, sourced from human origin. This probiotic supports the health and function of the gastrointestinal tract and immune system.
PLEASE NOTE; You must be registered with us to purchase this item. The correct prices will not be displayed until you have registered and logged in. We manually approve registrations.
The products from BioGaia featured in this category are strictly for prescribing by qualified health practitioners to their customers.
The products are known as "practitioner only" and can only be purchased by our customers who are registered and have approval. If you are already registered please simply go ahead and login to access the products at the normal retail prices.
If this is your first visit to our site please take a moment to register and we will be in touch regards your approval to purchase these powerful products.
- Helps support and maintain the beneficial and friendly intestinal flora
- Supports small intestine beneficial flora
- Maintains the health of the mucosal membrane of the gastrointestinal system (important for digestion, absorption, immune activity and nutrient production)
- Supports gastrointestinal system health
- Maintains and supports healthy gastrointestinal immune function
- Supports immune system health
- Supports general health and wellbeing
- Helps relieve diarrhoea in children
- Helps relieve symptoms of infant colic in breast fed healthy infants
Protectis chewable tablet contains: Lactobacillus reuteri
(DSM 17938) 13.5 mg (200 million organisms)
30 chewable tablets
Dosage: Adults and children:
Chew 1 to 2 tablets daily, with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Lactobacillus reuteri (DSM 17938) 200 million organisms (CFU)
- Researched in multiple clinical trials with demonstrated health benefits
- Evidence driven probiotic, with dosage and usage based on research
- Single strain means no unknown interaction issues with other probiotics in the same supplement
- Human origin (originally isolated from breast milk)
- Does not require refrigeration, for ease of use and convenience.
- Sweetened with xylitol.
- Vegetarian formula.
- No added: wheat, yeast, soy, dairy and animal products, lactose, egg, nuts, artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives, magnesium stearate or SLS.
- Use only as directed and if symptoms persist consult your health professional.
- Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than: 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3 to 6 years or 48 hours in adults
- Store below 25C in a dry place.
- No refrigeration required.