Designs for Health Tri-Mag Supreme Night Powder™ 150g
PLEASE NOTE; You must be registered with us to purchase this item. The correct prices will not be displayed until you have registered and logged in. We manually approve registrations.
The products from Designs For Health featured in this category are strictly for prescribing by qualified health practitioners to their customers.
The products are known as "practitioner only" and can only be purchased by our customers who are registered and have approval. If you are already registered please simply go ahead and login to access the products at the normal retail prices.
If this is your first visit to our site please take a moment to register and we will be in touch regards your approval to purchase these powerful products.
High dose magnesium powder with passionflower and lavender for restful sleep
- Provides 313 mg of Magnesium per serve
- 3 sources of Magnesium; amino acid chelate, orotate & glycerophosphate
- Includes herbal extracts of Lavender, California poppy, and Passionflower
- Supports rest and relaxation
- Assists with muscle relaxation
- Induces sleep
- Tastes great
Tri-Mag Supreme Night Powder™ benefits:
• Helps to induce a restful sleep
• Maintains and supports energy levels
• Assists healthy bone development and density
• Aids in proper carbohydrate metabolism
• Helps support muscle contractility and relaxation
• Reduces symptoms of premenstrual tension
• Contains herbs traditionally used in western herbal medicine as a nervous system relaxants
This great-tasting lavender and lemon flavoured formulation of highly absorbable and bioavailable magnesium and relaxation-inducing herbs and nutrients to help relieve nervous unrest and reduce the symptoms of stress to help relieve sleeplessness. This formula should not cause any of the unfavourable gastrointestinal symptoms that are sometimes associated with magnesium supplementation.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS PER 4 GRAMS
(ONE LEVEL TEASPOON):
Magnesium (from orotate dihydrate) 94.64mg
Magnesium (from glycerophosphate) 122.5mg
Magnesium (from amino acid chelate) 96mg
Total magnesium. 313.1mg
Lavandula angustifolia 375mg
Equiv to dry flower 1.5gm
Passiflora incarnata (passionflower) 60mg
Equiv to dry flower (6000mg)6gm
Eschscholzia californica (Californian poppy) 66.68mg
Equiv to dry herb 1gm
DOES NOT CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING: Gluten, dairy, lactose, seeds or nuts.
- Citric acid - Natural lemon - Steviol glycoside - Lavender oil - Maltodextrin
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Take 4 gm (one level teaspoon) one hour before bedtime, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Powder 150 gm.