BioMedica HistEase 60 gel capsules
Supports histamine regulation, epithelial and mucosal integrity, and immunity
PLEASE NOTE; You must be registered with us to purchase this item. The correct prices will not be displayed until you have registered and logged in.
The products from BioMedica featured in this category are strictly for prescribing by qualified health practitioners to their customers.
The products are known as "practitioner only" and can only be purchased by our customers who are registered and have approval. If you are already registered please simply go ahead and login to access the products at the normal retail prices.
If this is your first visit to our site please take a moment to register and we will be in touch regards your approval to purchase these powerful products.
- Suitable for acute and chronic applications
- Contains Nigella sativa, supported by traditional and scientific evidence for the relief of allergic rhinitis
- Unique combination of high-quality ingredients in therapeutic doses
- Well-established nutrients in combination with clinically researched Nigella sativa oil
- Divided dosing for continuous therapeutic action
- Low excipient formula
- Nigella sativa may help relieve symptoms associated with mild to moderate allergic rhinitis
- Quercetin has antioxidant activity and may play a role in histamine regulation
- Quercetin and rutin may assist in maintaining capillary health and integrity
- Vitamin A supports the health and function of the immune system, maintains the epithelial and mucosal surfaces and their secretions, and helps protect cells from free radical damage