BioGaia® Protectis chewable tablets
Evidence-Based Probiotic Strain
BioGaia® Protectis contains the clinically trialled strain, Lactobacillus reuteri DSM 17938, sourced from human origin. This probiotic supports the health and function of the gastrointestinal tract and immune system.
- Helps support and maintain the beneficial and friendly intestinal flora
- Supports small intestine beneficial flora
- Maintains the health of the mucosal membrane of the gastrointestinal system (important for digestion, absorption, immune activity and nutrient production)
- Supports gastrointestinal system health
- Maintains and supports healthy gastrointestinal immune function
- Supports immune system health
- Supports general health and wellbeing
- Helps relieve diarrhoea in children
- Helps relieve symptoms of infant colic in breast fed healthy infants
Protectis chewable tablet contains: Lactobacillus reuteri
(DSM 17938) 13.5 mg (200 million organisms)
30 chewable tablets
Dosage: Adults and children:
Chew 1 to 2 tablets daily, with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Lactobacillus reuteri (DSM 17938) 200 million organisms (CFU)
- Researched in multiple clinical trials with demonstrated health benefits
- Evidence driven probiotic, with dosage and usage based on research
- Single strain means no unknown interaction issues with other probiotics in the same supplement
- Human origin (originally isolated from breast milk)
- Does not require refrigeration, for ease of use and convenience.
- Sweetened with xylitol.
- Vegetarian formula.
- No added: wheat, yeast, soy, dairy and animal products, lactose, egg, nuts, artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives, magnesium stearate or SLS.
- Use only as directed and if symptoms persist consult your health professional.
- Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than: 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3 to 6 years or 48 hours in adults
- Store below 25C in a dry place.
- No refrigeration required.