Premier Castor Oil
Castor oil is a triglyceride of fatty acids. Almost 90% of its fatty acid content consists of ricinoleic acid. Such a high concentration of this unusual unsaturated fatty acid may be responsible for castor oil's remarkable healing abilities and in fact ricinoleic acid appears to be unique because it is only found in castor oil.
Indications for use:
- Used by many cultures, especially for skin conditions and detox.
- Helps reduce kidney burden.
- Promotes rapid lymphatic drainage.
- Naturally rich in extraordinary phytonutrients, ricinoleic acid and undecylenic acid: potent,
- Natural anti-infective compounds
Research has shown ricinoleic acid to be effective in preventing the growth of numerous species of viruses, bacteria, yeasts and molds. Using castor oil topically has had a high degree of success in clearing stubborn skin ailments such as ringworm, keratoses and skin inflammation. Generally, for these conditions, the affected area is simply wrapped in cotton cloth soaked with castor oil for one night or for a few nights in a row until the area heals.
Castor oil appears to work by drawing blood circulation and enhanced biological energy to the area where it is applied, then drawing lodged toxins out of the body. Many practitioners often use castor oil as an important adjunct to a comprehensive treatment plan for an individual. It is important to eradicate the root cause of an illness, not only to clear the symptoms of a disorder. Castor oil has proven very valuable in helping to detoxify the body at deeper levels, thus eliminating the root causes.
Here are some of the benefits from castor oil being applied topically and absorbed through the skin:
1) Lymph flow improves throughout the body, this increases the removal of toxins and reduces swelling of lymph nodes.
2) As the toxic burden lessens health improves, the pH of the saliva becomes less acidic.
3) Lymphatic tissue lining the small intestine(known as Peyers Patches) gets better at its job of fat absorption - this results in a more efficient formation of important hormones(hormones are created from "fat")
4) There is a general overall improvement in organ function and a lessening of fatigue and depression.
Much of the popularity of castor oil (especially the use of an external castor oil pack) can be attributed to the late healing psychic, Edgar Cayce, who liberally recommended the use of castor oil for many people who came to him requesting help for many types of health conditions. Cayce was especially fond of recommending castor oil as an abdominal pack (i.e. several layers of cotton saturated with castor oil, then placed against the skin) to which heat was then applied for a short period of time (1/2 to one hour).
Beware Of The Source Of Your Castor Oil
Unfortunately, much castor oil currently available is derived from castor oil beans that have been poorly grown (thus having few or no healing properties) or grown using pesticides and/or which have been solvent-extracted or deodorized (which damages the healing phytonutrients as well as containing residual toxic solvent contaminants).
Massage a few drops of Premier Castor Oil directly into the skin, especially chapped, cracked or rough skin.
Core Castor Oil Pack: For superior results, apply 1 tablespoon of Premier Castor Oil on 1 layer an of organic cotton flannel. Mix 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder or a gallbladder formula into the oil. Place the flannel pack on a target body area; apply gentle heat for 20 minutes. Discard pack after each use.
Recommended for use several times per week.
For external use only.